Non-profit organization for the protection of copyright and related rights “Amanat ”
Purpose of creation
Execution of the rights of performers and producers of phonograms to receive remuneration for public performance, broadcasting by air and cable of phonograms published for commercial purposes, in accordance with the norms of the national legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Basic principles of work
- Openness and accountability to rights holders;
- Efficiency and aimed functionality;
- Agility and affirmative approach.
Payment of remuneration to performers and producers of phonograms through AMANAT is a prerequisite for a legitimate use of phonograms published for commercial purposes, when they are publicly performed, broadcasted by air or cable.
- Collection of royalties from music users in favor of performers and phonogram producers.
- Distribution and payment of remuneration to Kazakh and foreign copyright holders.
- Representation of interests of Kazakhstani right holders abroad within the framework of the international system of collective management of related rights.